Alice Osborn is a performer, educator, and poet. In the past 14 years, Alice has taught thousands of aspiring writers from 9 to 90. Her most recent book and CD are Heroes without Capes and Old Derelicts–Searching for Paradise is forthcoming in June 2019. Alice loves sharing her love of American history by writing folk songs that return to the themes of home, identity, and yearning. She is the President of the NC Songwriters Co-op, and lives in Raleigh with her family.
- Heroes without Capes (Main Street Rag Publishing, 2015) $14, ISBN: 978-1-59948-539-3
- After the Steaming Stops (Main Street Rag Publishing, 2012) $11 ISBN: 9781-59948-353-5
- Unfinished Projects (Main Street Rag Publishing, 2010) $10 ISBN: 978-1-59948-270-5
- Editor of Creatures of Habitat Anthology (Main Street Rag Publishing, 2015) $11 ISBN: 978-1-59948-513-3
- Editor of Tattoos Anthology (Main Street Rag Publishing, 2012) $14.95 ISBN: 978-1-59948-380-1
Participation at the 2019 West End Poetry Festival
- Curated open mic | Thursday, October 17 | 6:30 pm | Cats Cradle Back Room
For a full schedule and descriptions of all sessions, see the festival schedule.