Biennial Citizen Survey Reports
2022 Town of Carrboro Community Survey
Results from the recent survey conducted in November and December 2021 (and presented in 2022) show that Carrboro ranks as a “high performing city” with nearly all (98%) of the residents surveyed rating the Town of Carrboro as “excellent” or “good” as a place to live, as a place to raise children (98%), and as a place they feel welcome (96%). When Carrboro is compared to communities across the region and the United States, it scores the highest in every comparable category.
- Town of Carrboro Community Survey 2021 Executive Summary
- Town of Carrboro Community Survey 2020 Report In Its Entirety
- Town of Carrboro Community Survey 2021 Comments
- Town of Carrboro Community Survey Benchmarking Analysis
- Results for Qualified Census Tracts – Town of Carrboro Community Survey 2022
- News Release about Survey Results
- Carrboro receives national award for citizen satisfaction
2018 Town of Carrboro Biennial Citizen Survey
The Town of Carrboro received an overall grade of A- in 2018. The survey was completed by BKL Research and Consulting. Full results and reports are found below.
- Executive Summary
- 2016 Carrboro Biennial Citizen Survey Report-Including Survey, Comments, and Crosstabulations
- Staff PowerPoint Presentation from January 24, 2017
- Census Information vs. Survey Data PowerPoint @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>